ROUND 4 SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
Who This Program Is For
How To Apply
Round 4 submissions will be open from March 16-21, 2018.
- Fill out the submission form (after it becomes available)
- Submit your query package to the Author Mentor Match email
Mentors will choose their Round 4 mentees by April 6, 2018. Each will contact their mentee and begin mentoring soon after.
Once submissions open, in addition to completing the form, please also submit:
- A query (in the body of the email!)
- The first 50 pages/3 chapters of your novel (whichever is longer)
- A 1-2 page synopsis
The partial (50 pages or 3 chapters) and synopsis can be sent as attachments to your query email, but please ensure your query is in the body of the email. This is very important.
In your subject line, please include your genre + title. (ie: YA Sci-Fi – TITLE). You can include additional information but ensure the core is present. If you don’t follow this format it will annoy us. Don’t annoy us, please. (using this subject line format helps us find/sort your entry in our inboxes)
Sample email subjects:
- YA Fantasy – FROSTBLOOD
- YA Sci-Fi retelling – BRIGHTLY BURNING (Jane Eyre in space)
- YA Contemporary – YOU DON’T KNOW ME BUT I KNOW YOU (ownvoices)
Mentees must submit both their query package (query + partial + synopsis) as well as a submission form to be considered. When you email us, you will receive a confirmation email. If any part of your application is incomplete, we will email you to request the missing pieces.
SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
Thank you to everyone who applied. We will post mentor decisions for Round 4 on April 6, 2018.